Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Aloha!


I just wanted to update you about our moving situation. We landed safely in Honolulu on Thursday and we are currently in a hotel for an indeterminate amount of time, until we are able to secure permanent housing. The pups are at a beautiful kennel and we can go visit them any time we want. We have already started looking at some possible places for housing and I will keep you up to date as it reveals to us.

No worries, we have so many places to go visit and hang out, it feels more like an extended vacation. It's been a while since I have posted regularly and I hope to be able to do so soon. I have shot so many images since I have arrived, Hawaii is like being in a candy store for me. Beautiful landscapes and flowers and the beach and turtles and of course Brian! The trick will be carving the time for uploading as I have had to remind myself to charge the batteries at night.

I feel so fortunate to be able to live here, be able to shoot this gorgeous place, and share it with all of you. I hope you will follow my journey here on the Hawaiian islands.


Mahalo!

No comments:

logos

Jump Jump Jumparoo!

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: Encore

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler

Too Much Candy

My Blog Log

Visitors

free counters