Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Moment


DSC_6105 copy, originally uploaded by Nikongirl's Photoshop.

This shot was a happy moment (no mistakes here) in between more formal shots of her senior pictures. We had just finished shooting at the park, golf course, and camp ground; and we had just arrived at the cemetary. She was talking about how she was glad the weather was clearing up but that it was still cold and she only had flip flops and should she put on a sweater, etc. The whole time she was talking, I was changing lenses and I shot this to test my settings on my camera. There were a couple of others, but I wanted to share this one because it turns out it's one of my favorites ever of her. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

logos

Jump Jump Jumparoo!

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: Encore

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler

Too Much Candy

My Blog Log

Visitors

free counters