Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Satisfaction Guaranteed

My neighboring Starbucks on Elmendorf, AFB

The barista makes my coffee.

Their pledge of service - Your drink should be perfect, every time. If not, let us know and we'll make it right.

My usual is a Grande Breve, no foam, one sugar. They get it right almost every time. The down side, I only go there when I go to the PX, which is only about once a month. So I usually go to the one of Fort Richardson which is only a few blocks from my house. Same order, totally not right almost every time.
When my husband gets it for me, he doesn't realize that its wrong until he gets home and hands to to me. By then, I just deal with it because no one is going back there to get it right. Last time I stopped in there was last Thursday after the Post Office and I ordered my usual and the first thing she did was to put Splenda in my cup. I reminded her that I had asked for sugar and her comment back to me was that I didn't state SUGAR IN THE RAW! Since when is SPLENDA sugar?????
After she finished making it, she capped it and pushed it towards me. I picked it up and realized immediately that there was foam so I took the cap off and asked her to remove the foam - if looks could kill....
My point is obvious, don't post a sign promising something you are not willing to keep.

1 comment:

MommyFooFoo said...

hahaha, SERIOUSLY!! WHAT A BITCH!! LOL

ft richardson starbucks sucks like 50% of the time!!! dont call yourself a barista if you dont know how to make an effing COFFEE!!!

they need to hire some people who actually KNOW the formulas!! and a little customer service would help too.

who was this girl!! huh? because i need to have a good talking with her...you know...be a bitch just to get my point across...

I'll kill her with nasty words about how she SUCKS at EVERYTHING!

:) love you momma!!

logos

Jump Jump Jumparoo!

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: Encore

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler

Too Much Candy

My Blog Log

Visitors

free counters