Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged...

...honored!! Fi at Moose and Bear Crafts tagged me today.

Here are the rules:
1. link to the person that tagged you.
2. post the {very important} rules on your blog.
3. list 6 very unimportant, random nothings about yourself {should be an easy one}

Here are my random things about me.
1. I love thunderstorms (and miss them here in AK).
2. I have recently begun to enjoy Judge Judy and Live with Regis and Kelly
3. One of my favorite albums of all time is Men at Work's Business as Usual.
4. I don't really like seafood, despite being raised on the Gulf of Mexico.
5. I really love to walk on the beach, not to tan, but to put my feet in the sand.
6. I have an addiction to glass vessels.

I hope I did it right Fi. So now I want to tag Design Sponge, Pamdora, Sarah Raffuse and MommyFooFoo - YOU ALL ARE IT!!

No comments:

logos

Jump Jump Jumparoo!

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: Encore

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler

Too Much Candy

My Blog Log

Visitors

free counters